Reply To: My partner transitioning

It is not easy for me because I have always known her/seen her as a woman, even though she has always been the “tough” looking one but I enjoy been with her as a woman, play with her boobs etc. now this is like a complete new thing for me trying to picture her as a guy. I mean, I am not prepared to see her shaving her (well, his) face and looking like a man. I love her so much but I am feeling very confused about the whole process/changes that are coming, specially having to tell our friends that she will no longer be a woman but a man instead. The other thing that worries me is how is this hormonal therapy going to affect our sex life? She says her clitoris will increase in size, making it look like a small penis and she is planning to have metoidioplasty so it looks more like a penis…I’ve been reading a lot about all the transition process  but I am very confused and nervous about all this.

if there is someone who has gone through all that process, could you please advice me how to support/handle it the best way?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?