Reply To: Hi I’m Chloë

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Chloe and Alesha. I have thought I was a girl throughout my life.  For most of my life there were no words to put a label on who and what i was. I just knew that when I dressed as a girl, which was almost everyday of my life I was so happy and had a sense that this was who I was. I accepted myself as trans approx 6 years ago when all of the discussion was going on about trans access to women’s restrooms. I came out to my wife and teenage daughters since and started HRT 15 months ago. I have the full support of my daughters and kept my marriage together for another 3 years before my transphobic wife finally said last month that she as a straight woman could not be married to a trans lesbian female.

</p>
Like others that have transitioned I have lots of experience navigating through life, work, health care and relationships. Please contact me anytime to ask questions and/or send me a friend request. Let me know what area you live in.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?