Reply To: Hi All I am Gemma

Anonymous

We are all staying well. I personally only know 2 people that have had Covid, which is amazing considering how many people in Texas have been infected with it. One daughter works at Target Grocery when she is not in college and she has been healthy. My wife works in the critical care area of a hospital and she is around Covid patients all the time and she is healthy also. But we don’t engage in any high risk situation that could place us in danger. She has too many bad stories about the Covid patients to take the risk.

So Gemma, is it easy to have a good trans support system where you are?  I am having to redevelop mine since Covid has eliminated what was a good system where I saw and interacted live with all of my trans friends every week.  Since my wife is transphobic I have not received any support at home.  That was part of the reason I had an emotional and phycological breakdown several months ago. I have mostly recovered from that and rebuilding my support system as evidenced by being on this site.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?