Reply To: Confrontation

Anonymous

Hello Alliekat

I do not think that there is a quick answer to your concern about leaving your house/apartment and I would need to know a little more about your situation to give some specific suggestions. Your profile says that you are male but you are gender questioning.

Most of us start dressing as the opposite gender in the privacy of our house and then we graduate to leaving our house in unisex clothing and then finding an empty parking lot to change in. As time goes on we advance to dressing as our desired gender but wearing a coat over the top of other things. And after doing that for awhile you move on to not caring about what the neighbors think and just leave as if it is completely natural.

Some of the reduction in stress may not come initially but will after having female attire that looks good together, growing your hair longer and  being on hormone replacement therapy for a year.

Most men go bald over time (I don’t have that problem) and so they wear a nice wig. When I say nice I mean spend at least $200.00. There is a big difference between it and a $30.00 wig. You also need to learn and practice makeup techniques. YouTube is a good place to learn some techniques.

As far as trying to decide if you are transgender we usually see a gender therapist. Those visits can drag out and are not cheap so not everyone can afford them.

One of us could help you a lot more either in a chat session or one on one over the phone. We are definitely not therapist but if you are just wanting someone that has gone through all of this to talk to we can do that. Look at my profile and let me know if you want to chat. One think that my profile does not show is that I spent a career in the Navy and so I can relate to military life.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?