Reply To: Confrontation

Alli, I lived with the insecurities and anxieties about myself, my safety and social rejection for far too long, with the effect of limiting myself to zero public appearances.  Since committing to my true self, I have found that those fears and limitations are not a real concern for me.  Bear in mind that I am never going to “look” like a genetic female, so I am sure that I am read by others regularly.  However, in the last year since transition began, I have not experienced any of the conditions that worried me. No one has openly confronted me in any negative way.  My worst experiences have been being called “sir” when going about my life.  Well, if That’s the worst, I can cope with that and smile.  If I can conduct my life unimpeded, you can call me anything you want.  It really doesn’t matter.

Maybe I’m just strange that way.  Maybe it just that people don’t really care whether I am male or female.  Either way, my life is richer and more fulfilled now than ever before.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?