Reply To: Living my Life

First, I salute you, and really understand your adventure with fear as being an impediment to our growth from my own experience.  I may net ever be able to fully explain the sense of freedom, contentment and liberation I feel because I committed to being myself.

Second, I have found that my worries and fears were mine, and mine alone, AND that they are not consistent with what I experience in my life now.  Sure, people look at me, sometimes with a double take.  Sometimes a person will call me ” sir” as I go about daily life.  Once in a meanwhile, I see a smirk, or grimace on the face of on other, or hear some muted grumbling.  But not once has anyone made a scene or condemn me or attempt to hurt me in some way.  What I experience simply isn’t what I feared.

I admit to feeling a little confusion because of this.  I wonder why I was so terrified before.  I don’t really understand that.  I have concluded that my limitations were actually self imposed, based on having accepted what I was taught as a youngster by family, educators, media and crude jokes “in the locker room” and not based on reality.  That, my friend, was a powerful lesson for me.  My own li citations and fears are largely not based on the real world.

Is there danger out there? Sure.  Is it really any more severe for transgendered than for others?  I don’t think so.

So, I offer my support and encouragement, my love and best wishes on your adventure.  Keep on keeping on, sweetie.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?