Reply To: The Things that Help Make Us Feel “Real”

Quinn
FREE

Oh, I forgot my favorite lately: video workouts for women. Since the season has been changing and I can’t do the usual biking and hiking and paddling and things I do for exercise in the summer, and since the pandemic prevents me from doing all the dancing I was otherwise doing, I started doing 20-minute women’s HIIT video workouts on YouTube (though there might be other sites or channels or apps or DVDs that I’ll like even better–I’d love suggestions!). I find that all of the affirmation of being appropriately dressed and working out with an onscreen coach who looks into the camera and sees just another sister trying to get or keep fit is a huge motivation to get exercise for me.

I also wanted to get some more workout clothing, and I decided that I’d give myself the green light to order a things after certain numbers of workouts–and then wearing those clothes to work out has been additionally motivating. 🙂 And considering that I’m one of those girls with not much on top, at least for now, I figured out what I needed to do with sports bras for working out and sleeping that made things look more like inner me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?