Reply To: Names?

Hannah
FREE

Well, as much as I liked Jane I felt that it just didn’t “feel” right when people in the chat were calling me it, so just to experiment a little, I’ve done something slightly similar- in that I looked at the gov’t statistics site for the names from my year of birth and looked at the girls names for the one which had the same popularity ranking, which was Hannah. Much the same reasons as you- I wanted something “age appropriate”.  I really do like that name anyway and it sort of feels a bit like mu parents kind of picked it, so I’ll stick with it for a bit and see if I get used to it. 😁

I can imagine the whole business of actually making it legal is an undertaking – you can pay something niminal like £15 for Deed Poll, but then there’s actually getting your birth certificate changed, a new bank account, utility bills and everything else – all things that I would need to look into and take advice on when it came to it…

And that’s before you’ve got things like Facebook who love to strut about calling themselves the biggest ally in the world but who’ll ban you in a heartbeat for using a fake name if you can’t provide the papers to prove it! *Grumble grumble*.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?