Reply To: Hi my name is Robin.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Robin,</p>
I’m sure we have all felt the same way you do at one point in time. I know that I have. For over 25 years I suppressed the woman inside of me which caused me so many problems. I’m now free from all that and finally just being MY-SELF.

Just remember that transitioning is a process, not an overnight change. I’ve been at it for 6 years, when I finally accepted that I really am a woman inside, pretending to be a man on the outside. I’m still working on it, and plan on a couple more years at least. It doesn’t have to take this long. I’m just taking it slowly. I do however live mostly as a woman, even though it’s at times more gender neutral.

For me it’s like going through puberty again. And I’m enjoying every minute of it. I’ve been very diligent the past few months with natural supplements to enlarge my breasts and remove the facial hair once and for all. I plan on getting bottom surgery eventually, but I maintain a feminine look down there all the time, by keeping everything tucked up where it belongs. I also found some great feminine affirmations on Youtube by David Bradley, that I listen to all the time. Being a woman is more than just a body, it’s a whole being experience. Women have a unique way of looking at life, that I’m eagerly discovering every day.

Have fun with your journey, and just BE the best you, a woman, that you can be.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?