Reply To: The unexpected bumps along the road!

Anonymous

Relatively new to this group and so I just saw this post while searching around. I am an older transwoman but with a puberty level of estrogen in me I still think I am young.

I have always been attracted to women during intimacy. But during intimacy I have always projected myself into the female role. Only once did a girl I was with sense my female desire and place herself between my legs. And I loved it and even though it was 40 years ago I still remember every moment of it.

I have made out with one trans girl and what I learned during the process was that I only wanted to be with a female; that a sense of self was about the heart and soul and not the outer covering. Which makes since, as I always saw myself as female and not male. I still dream of having someone between my legs and treating me as completely female but then there are aids to allow girls to do that. I have only seen several guys that made me wonder, but for me to be attracted to them they must be cute, hairless except on their head, sweet and kind, soft and caring.  So in other words a girl.  It did take me 10 months into HRT to make a final decision on this though.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?