Reply To: Whats in a name?

At first when I started doing this,, I really didn’t have a name until I started going out in,, public &,, being out & about I had noticed some people would ask me my name? Lol & I would answer them back by saying: I haven’t even thought of that hmm? & they said,,, I should think of 1,, so as some one else has mentioned it here having a crush on someone when I was younger it happened to be 1 of my sisters friend & she was beautiful/Hot,, a blonde nice figure 👠👍👀 & I loved how she dressed & especially her shoes lol she wore open toe mules back than if I remember correctly? They were called candies? & of course she always had her toenails painted nicely out of all my sisters friends she was the most feminist looking girl & well now fast forward to really just recently I,,, felt as tho,, to change my name but not really knowing? Next,,, until I came across a new news channel that I started watching &,,,,, there she was I said: yes that’s my new name & by the way I might get a few eyebrows raised up by mentioning this lol 😆 but that news channel is for republicans & I am a conservative believe it or not I am also such a different kind of transvestite with many different beliefs &,,, I get along with Every 1,,, I am & will be different just because we might not believe the same with our differences but that doesn’t mean we can put them aside & love & understand 1 another,,, peace +++ Kara 👠💕

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?