Reply To: Sexual census. Q:

Anonymous

I am not sure how i would or should answer this. I have always been a Crossdresser my entire life, I have often wished i was a girl for most of life but that feeling would come an go. The urge/desire to be a woman in the past ten years became stronger and stronger, so at 61 i started HRT (6 months now). That said i always felt i am Bi sexual, as a man i experimanted and enjoyed sexual relations with men but they were not attracted to me? Even when dressed as a woman i was never really attracted to men but yet i enjoyed and wanted the sexual aspect of being with a man. I also loved to be with TGs, i think that was a way for me to think i wasnt really gay and still experiance the sexual aspect of a Man and woman and i believe i was envious of them.. I also enjoy being with women very much, i love my wife and enjoy our sexual aspects as well. I dont think i will ever fully transistion do to family friends and work, although since being on HRT i do feel mentally better and my body is starting to match my desire to be a woman.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?