Reply To: Newbee here

DeeAnn Hopings
Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Know that there is nothing “tiny” about any of this. Virtually all of us begin with a bundle of nerves, anxiety and fears. Over time this dissipates, but it is not the work of a minute. For me, after nearly 6 years of being out in public other 4 to 6 times a week and many different settings, preparing for a new setting or likely being among many people that I don’t know, often an extra trip to the bedroom is required before I leave my house. But, the important thing is that it doesn’t stop me.

Are there any support groups or an LGBT center nearby? If so, it might be a good thing to spend some time among your peers. I understand the occupational part. I’m a retired mechanical engineer of 43 years. I’ve spent a lot of time in factories and machine shops in various places around the US and the world. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor…

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.