Reply To: Can you transition without HRT?

Anonymous

From my viewpoint you will never be happy with your transition if you do not use HRT. Most trans girls start with Spiro to reduce testosterone. Those that cannot use Spiro have to have their testicles removed. We all want to be female and how can you do that if you have a male level of Testosterone in your system.

Estrogen can be from pills, patches, or injections.  It will make your skin softer and some hair will not regrow. After the first month I have not needed to shave under my arms. My breast have grown well but there are many trans girls that cannot get adequate breast growth, especially if they are real skinny.  So don’t assume if you start Estrogen those around you will see a quick change in your external appearance.

Also, neither I or anyone I know that have tried bovine estrogen have seen any results from it. Go the best route and see the therapist and get your HRT letter and get the real hormones.

But the most important and soonest benefit we receive from Estradiol is on our gender dysphoria. When you have the right type and amount of hormones in your system our dysphoria reduces and it seems our emotions stabilize. Yes we do get more emotional but episodes of depression and anxiety will reduce.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?