Reply To: When did you start to suspect you needed to transition

I started my journey about 10 years ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”> But then I became my Mother’s caretaker.  That lasted for 8 years.During that time I would dress in the bathroom and fantasize  about being a woman.Over the years I studied many tutorials  to hone my craft at being a woman. The years past and I thought all that would come of it was crossdressing . I joined crossdressing  sites and then after time realized that was not the right route.I did more research which directed me to therapy.I had a wonderful therapist.  She did a exstensive search of my thoughts and dreams , my past to determine  if, indeed , that transitioning  was in my future.Lo and behold, she said I was transgender. That was one of the happiest days of my life.  I now had a direction.She got me set up with a doctor, a trans doctor. I have been on HRT for almost 6 months.It has been a dream and I see light at the end of the tunnel. I feel more feminine  every day. Then I came to this site which is a wonderful</p>

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?