Reply To: Wasn't I Born With These Rights?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Hello all, yes we should all have these rights. The documents are old and written from a time when white men owned the country. Hence things like all men are created equal was a slight in and of itself, the term all people were and are created equal is what we should be striving for. Lets not forget either, that being created equal does not equate to being treated equally or fairly. We have a long ways to go on that front. I served 20 years in the military. For those of you who have served you know that you gave up some of your rights to freely express yourself just to do that in itself. I was born a white male, and while i choose to be transgender i realize that i am choosing a path that is not going to be socially acceptable to all and can only say that all things worth doing come with a price and that freedom is an ever upwards fight. So be proud, and carry your beliefs forward and try to encourage change for everyone.

One point: we do not choose to be transgender. It is a discovery and/or a realization. Once that happens, we can only be who we are or live a lie by denial. That is the only choice that we have, but it doesn’t change who we are internally…

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.