Reply To: Happy Thanksgiving!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

A little history:

Two years ago, when I was a board member for out local trans organization, we had a Thanksgiving at our house. We had 14-15 people. We cooked some and others made contributions. It was fun and we did a group photo at the end of the afternoon.

Last year, my wife and I were by ourselves. I can’t remember the exact reason, but we didn’t go anywhere and we didn’t invite anyone.

This year our Lesbian Chat Group had a low key gathering in a park near downtown Palm Springs. There were maybe 15 people. Everyone brought their own food and drink and we masked and distanced. It was a very pleasant afternoon; sunny and about 70 degrees. We all enjoyed the company and the community. One of the byproducts was that what everyone brought to eat was pretty simple as it lessened the hassle of hauling stuff, keeping it warm and packing it up again to go home. That had the positive effect of limiting what people ate. Can’t say what they did at home, though!?!?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?