Reply To: Are you “Transgender” or “Woman” (or “Man”)?

My dream would be to transition completely and live life fully and without explanation as a woman.  I would only reveal my transition to those I include in my inner circle of true friends and anyone that I might become romantically involved with.  It is already annoying and tiresome to have to “explain” myself using sexual terms and I anticipate the constant asterisk of Trans before woman would be beyond irritating.

Having said all that, I fully realize that in the strictest sense I will never be a “true” woman.  After all my DNA will not change, and the half century of being a man will leave a most indelible mark regardless of how much I erase.  Because of that, I would feel dishonest in my close personal relationships if I were to not tell the truth.  In fact, at first it was difficult to adjust my voice since it felt dishonest to me.  After years of lying about my identity and hiding my true self, I long for the day that I can just live my life and not have to explain at all other than my choice of shoes!!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?