Reply To: Bringing your S/O along for the ride

Like so many others bringing your so is like trying to fly a balloon with too much ballast  I got past the underwear thing by showing her pictures of the male models wearing them  she finally accepted that .i sustained a shoulder injury legitimately so I needed a bra to hold my shoulders in place   She accepted that  but since all our kids and grandkids live close by I really need her help to get estrogen because I want to do this slowly  …no kids at home….unless their is another source of estrogen without going through doctors..I believe subtle changes are the best .i guess what I need is a fairy godmother to put a magic acceptance spell on her ….background….she had an affair and has been an alcoholic for eight years because of it …she needs a project and if she could only see that helping me along the path of femininity is exactly the cure that she needs she could climb into the balloon and we could fly away … Yes so’s can be terribly troublesome

I would even wish a spell could be cast to help me and say mote it be

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?