Reply To: Whats in a name?

What an interesting question! From a young age I’ve always imagined/preferred myself as a girl. I’m sure that in the early years that girl didn’t have a name but, as I got older and the thoughts got more developed, my female name has always been Rachel. I’ve no idea where the name came from though? I don’t remember any ‘Rachels’ in my life (the name pre-dates Friends by a long way!) But, I remember getting in trouble with my parents when they discovered me playing computer games as a female character called Rachel and that annoyed and upset me, like they were trying to take a bit of me away; at that moment I think I realised that Rachel was important to me and I don’t think I will never change that part of my name.

My surname was made up on the spot much later when I needed to fill in a sponsorship form for a neighbour who knocked on my door when I was fully dressed. It’s stuck with me as it’s a perfectly servicable surname and over the years I’ve got used to using it.

I don’t have a middle name though… I will have to give that some thought 🙂

Rachel xx

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?