Reply To: Hello. My name is Phoenix (not legally yet).

Anonymous

[postquote

Hi Phoenix , glad you are here guy , you’ll find nothing but the greatest support here . I ‘m male to female and we all suffer the same doubts miss understandings . We understand and are ready to give a shoulder to lean on . Speak and you shall be herd . Leslie

quote=91278]

What’s up Leslie? It’s so comforting to know I am not by myself in this world. I mean, I wouldn’t wish gender dysphoria on my worst enemy but at the same time, I’m glad I am not all by myself in this. I really do want to transition but I am kinda afraid of what family will think if I ever did hrt. I was mighty close but called it quits when a brother of mine introduced me to the Hebrew Israelite religion. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not against religion or religious people. But after this really painful event happened to me this week, I realized it isn’t for me. I need to be free and enjoy life and I won’t until I transition. I just know I won’t. Have you transitioned Leslie? I know you said you’re male to female but have you done hrt or any surgeries? I know there are lots of us trans people who are perfectly ok with not doing those things. But now I want to again and I won’t wanna let anything ever stop me again. I mean it this time.

Phoenix

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?