Reply To: Dealing With Grief

Anonymous

I sincerely suggest you go to grief counseling. A therapist can help you to understand and get through the grief process. We all deal with it many times throughout our lives whether it is a loved one that dies or the loss of a loving spouse that leaves when we transition. You will get through the process and come out the other side.

I lost my mother, brother and father all in 4 years.  It is part of life. And it was hard even though I was not as close to them as you seem to be to your parents.  I also did not come out to my parents before they passed. Gender dysphoria had not overwhelmed me at that point. They would not have been accepting. And I might not have come out to them anyway because of their having sent me to aversion therapy when I was 5.

Stay in touch with the group to let us know that you are doing okay and find someone that you can talk to that will allow you to call them whenever you are hurting. I am MTF but you can PM me if you need to talk. We do care that you stay safe through the grieving process.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?