Reply To: Newbie

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Good. Glad you stated what your situation really is because it was unclear.

Anyway, the reason I mentioned our sister site is, as I said, that we don’t have a specific section comparable to the “Fashion, Beauty and Makeup” section here. People ask presentation related questions, but they are a bit scattered here. That would likely make it harder to find the information that you are looking for.

People on TGH tend to talk more about the transitioning process and related issues and less about presentation. My guess is that they are looking to understand what is appropriate for them and to move forward with transition if that is indicated.

So, TGH is the place to discuss transition issues, but I suspect CDH will be easier to find more information about presentation. The 2 sites are parallel, but not interchangeable.

Finally, I suggest that working with a therapist with experience in gender issues would be helpful. Change is difficult for humans and subconsciously we often prevent ourselves from considering the issues that we really need to think about. Case in point is how we often avoid thinking about a difficult situation. We will come up with all sorts of activities that we “must” do before we can think about what we really need to think about…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?