Reply To: Questioning Gender later in life

Hi, Tony, and welcome to Heaven.  I’m glad you found us.  Many parts of your story are so familiar, and I think a lot of others here would agree.  I think you will find a lot of support here on the site.  I agree with DeeAnn in looking for an LGBT center or support group near you.  Google search shout give you a listing in your area.

Please, take the time to explore the sire, read the forums and articles me, join in the chat, and by all means, ask questions.  I know from experience how difficult it can be sorting out the issues.  I would point out one silver lining….you’ve been juggling this for 30 something years; you have the stamina to keep exploring a little longer in order to learn the answers to your questions/concerns.  While it a good chance nobody can answer them for you, a little while spent talking it over won’t be wasted time.

Make yourself at home here and take advantage of what the site has to offer.  I wish you well in your adventure, and hope for the best for you in the coming year.

Peace and love          Carly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?