Reply To: ever doubted you were transgender?

Cassie Grey
BRONZE

Transgender is a relatively new term. All my life I heard the discribed as transsexual.

I new I was different when mom got me out of a bath and told me to get dressed while she went to make lunch. Prekindergarten.  And of course I walked into the kitchen in a very pretty dress. I was promptly taken to her room and told to take it off and scolded.

Even at that age this was a secret to be hidden carefully and I spoke to no one about it for 25 yrs. It DID NOT keep me out of her closet and dresser when home alone though 😄. I’m jealous of those of you that had sisters.

I really didn’t understand why I had these feelings until 9th grade when I found a book by a woman who had had a sex change and than EVERYTHING made sense.

My plan through high school was to just leave and get it done because I knew I would never get any support from family or friends. And by coincidence at the time I would have had the money to do it. But life has a way of getting in the way. I never had any interest in boys but girls. I only dated a couple of times before I found the love of my life. But a wife and child didn’t change what I felt inside.

In my early 30s I did decide to transition. My body loved premerin and for 6 months it blossomed only to be blind sided by the therapists and dropped. And as much as I want to still transition I’ve got a couple decades of anger and mistrust of the sociological community. I’ve actually learned from family, friends and doctors to not trust ANYONE. Sorry for being so cynical.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?