Reply To: Hi

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Val:

I think you will find that this a good place to be. We put a lot of effort into preventing things from going sideways because, when stuff happens, it can make people want to stay away. That is contrary to what people are trying to do here: provide a good place were people feel understood, appreciated, supported and welcomed.

Thanks for putting considerable effort into your Profile. It is a great way for people to understand where things sit for you. I hope that you have already noticed that there is an F>M Forum and Chatroom. I encourage you to drop in and get to know some folks.

I understand what you mean about bad experiences on other sites. I’ve been on a couple of others and one was underwhelming and the other was like “Clash Of The Day”as I think they felt that I didn’t “fit in”. Obviously both were suboptimal experiences, to be nice about it.

Interesting what you said about your work experience. That may provide an interesting data point when you consider future employment in that field or related ones.

So, see you around!

DeeAnn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?