Reply To: ever doubted you were transgender?

I always known i was a transgender i just. Hid it cause of my family i always had deep voice for a girl dressed in boys clothes and played sports yeah it was hard for me i got teased about it but see i was born with more testosterone then estergine even when i was small i looked like a curly hair boy i notice at a young age that i was more boy then female i liked playing with boy toy action figures and i would take my friends that where girls barbie dolls and bury them. Then when i became a teen i would love to play sports like basket ball tried. Out for 🏈 football but my dad always told me i was a girl and i could get hurt so i hid who i was after that took me twenty years to say im a guy not a girl and thats who i am. I told my youngest daughter for starters my sis and my niece and they support me and select few friends. And never had a doubt what so ever i just hid it and dreamed i was a guy and now im going for it

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?