Reply To: ever doubted you were transgender?

Lina Lea
FREE

I never ever had any feeling that I wasnt transgender as I was diagnosed a “classic case” when it comes to gender identity. I transitioned when it was not easy to legally transition, back in 2002, and it took a lot more steps before anyone would sign off on my transition.

Im not going to lie, I’m a little baffled why anyone would just electively choose to be transgender as every amount of literature out there describes being transgender as “intense feelings” and anything on the contrary makes being transgender seem like a choice rather than being who you are.

I’m curious though, if you brought these feelings up in therapy, I doubt anyone would sign off on transitioning medically, so did you have to lie to legally transition or are you not legally transitioning?

Please understand I’m not trying to be judgmental but I’m trying to understand this as I’ve only come across “trans people” that questioned their identity more and more in recent years.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?