Reply To: New member from NYC.

People are quite close minded had a few bad experiences with people who couldnt figure me òut i am A little flamboyant i wear alot of black and many silver rings and chains and piercings i have long hair too i am very thin and somewhat frail as ive hadsome health problems so people dont know quite how to take me. My wife is a consumate hippy 9 years older than me so we make quite the pair. I just operate with the motto Why be normal… i enjoy and embrace being different. We live 4 hrs north of Toronto so have not had the occasion to meet other trans people. My fsmily didnt accept us at first but now some are coming around. I have always dressed masculine since a small child never wore female clothing or makeup so never had to change anything that way. Always wore suits to family functions weddings and funerals and such so the only visible change was beard growth. I always was attracted to ultra fem women which got me into sone trouble as straight women did not take to well to my overtures. The health care system here us great and they know me well as i have a chronic condition that requires frequent visits to the hospital but the genersl pop just see me as that eccentric old man Zach. We hsve a few lesbian couples in our life but thry live in BC so we only face time. There are a few gay men in town but we havent met them yet. Just heard rumors not very pleasant talk so i hesitate coming out as a transman. My church pastor and wife do know and are okay but we have had a couple of parishioners turn on us so we definitely dont tell others there. We are not overly religious but do have a faith i dont believe in pushing it on others unless they ask me to explain. We both really want to tslk to othrr trans about life in general so im glad we have opened this line of communication. Do you live in NYC ir NY state? We would love to see NY but cant travel far for health reasons. Im a real big foodie cooking and baking is my passion. My wife us really into gardening indoors and out. Id reslly like to hear your story.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?