December 14, 2020 at 7:55 am #91562
To do an Introduction message:
I’m on an iPad, so there may be a bit of difference. Anyway,
- Near the top of the page are choices for: Chat, Photos, Video, Social, Groups, Forums, Places, Articles.
- Click or Tap on Forum.
- Under that is a choice for All Forums. Click or Tap on that.
- Scroll down the page and there will be a line: All Transgender Forums
- Below that is: Introductions and new members. Click or Tap on that.
- There is a blue box that says: Create New Topic. Click or Tap on that.
- This is where you enter the Topic Title and the text you want to put in your post.
- Further down the page is a line that says: Notify me of follow-up replies via email. Click or Tap on that so you will get an email when someone responds.
- When completed, Click or Tap on the SUBMIT button and your message will be posted.
I also encourage you to fill in the blanks in your Profile.
- When you log into TGH, there is a little bell icon in the top right corner of the screen. Click or Tap on the next icon to the left of the bell.
- The screen that come up will be dominated by the photo of you in a black and white houndstooth skirt.
- At the bottom of the photo are large icons: WALL, PROFILE, PUBLIC PHOTOS, FRIENDS, etc. Click or Tap on the PROFILE icon.
- Below your photo will be your Profile, which you entered when you joined. My request is to have you fill in more of the blanks.
- There is a line of choices: VIEW, EDIT, CHANGE PROFILE PHOTO, CHANGE COVER IMAGE. Click or Tap on EDIT.
- Make the additions or changes and below the Profile information is an Update button. Click or Tap the Update button and that will save your edits.