Reply To: Living as Sophie

Hi. Nice to read about what others went through in transitioning. In my case it went pretty well. After years of counseling/therapy as a kid my parents finally completely accepted me as I am. It was really hard on my dad as he joined having a son and now he got 3 daughters. My older sis has always been great and is my best friend, my younger sis not so much but at least accepts if not understand me. When I was 13 I started on blockers and began to dress as a girl most of the time while home. The first time my mom took us three girls shopping was my first time out in public as a girl. I was 14. Since it all went so well, I mean I passed as a girl, my mom would take me shopping as I needed my own clothes instead of borrowing my older sister’s clothes. So the goal became when I started high school I would go full time. That summer, my family moved across town as they wanted to move anyway and so I would start school that year in a new school where no one knew me. My dad knew a good lawyer who was a family friend so had known me as a guy. The lawyer came over and met me as a girl and decided we should get my name changed legally so we did with no real problems. My dad is a high school teacher and he knew the principal at the school I would go to so. So he talked to the principal about me and the principle came over to meet me. We saw I could pass but laid down some ground rules. Obviously no gym class and I would use the teachers bathroom in the office. In our new neighborhood there was a family with two girls. One my age and one my younger sisters age and we all became friends. Still the first day of school I was scared shitless. It didn’t start very well as when I got on the bus, the only seat was next to a guy and I had like no experience with guys as a girl. Plus it’s scary enough starting high school and like in a school where I didn’t no anybody except my older sister and my neighbor friend. But I got through it OK. And since then everything was going pretty well until last Spring when the virus hit. I was a junior and interested in guys, but never had a real date like 1 on 1 with a guy. Just before school all of a sudden shut down in March I think there was a guy liking me. One of my friends had first noticed it and I was kinda interested in him. But then when school closed it all stopped. God I hope school open this spring as I have always dreamed of dating and especially Prom date like my big sis had as I am now a senior. Anyway I will be 18 this spring and hope is I can soon get the surgery. Who knows with the way things have changed.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?