Reply To: Sexual census. Q:

Hi ladies , i’ve never seen Leslie as a sexual conquest for anyone , male or female , cis or trans . I love being Leslie , i dress as her every day and will till i no longer exist . I have a boy friend and he’s very nice to me , but we’re just that , friends . I see myself sometimes being more and hoping , maybe ? I find my self on the bi sexual side and i want love , not just sex , i want a relationship with the right person , male or female , someone i care about , someone i love that loves me and i am going to hold out for that . I guess you could say Leslie is a virgin , she’s never been touched and if need be thats the way it will end . I say if you can find true love , go for it , don’t let it get away . Being a trans woman in life is hard enough by its self , you are just as sweet and wonderful as any woman out there , don’t sell your self cheap . I hope we all have love and understanding , keep the faith ladies , let the lady out and see who notices her . Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?