Reply To: Why do we want to transition?

Anonymous

Kathi,

That is a great question to put on here.
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Your question made me reflect about myself when I woke this morning. Not because I am questoning myself, but because after a lifetime of secrecy I am very close to surgey myself. Since my epiphany moment that changed my life about four years ago I have been on the path towards truely becomeing the the person that I have always been. I simply was not able to accept that, or understand my internal feelings and emotions. They became suppressed for a lifetime, feeling bad about myself and all the usual things that we do and create in our mind that keeps us trapped in that place, in my case far too long!</p>
When I read your post in the new feed this morning, it rang like a bell in my mind, immediately bringing all my focus into what got me to where I am now.

It all started late in 2016, when I was able to understand and realise that I had never loved myself or had devoted time to caring about myself. I had never felt loved, uncertain that I loved anyone else or that they loved me! I have been married twice with two loely children and had a third long relationship which broken down like my two marriages had done.

From that point onward I found my true self, I was able to understand my whole life and be hapy with who I was, no need to hide anything about myself anymore. The weight that had been lifted from my spirit and soul was evident by it’s absence and a great sesnse of elation took place which I’ve retained since.

It trnsformed my life beyond my imagination. I am living that life and so very happy to be my true self at last. The thought of having surgey in the early part of next year fills me with such emotion, to know that I am so close to realising a dream. What an incredible journey and one that is not over by any measure. I am moving forward and upward continuously, my life so rich and fulfilled it takes my breath away at times.

Good luck with you own journey and discovery. I’m not sure if this may help answer any of your own questions, but I write from the heart and offer my thoughts and experiences to help you and others here.

Thank you for posting such a key question in the forum, which I hope attracts more insights from others to show the different ways that we can reach this point in our thinling and life

Love and hugs

Sophie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?