Reply To: Why do we want to transition?

Thanks Sophie. I thought if I seem so sure that this is right for me, but can’t really describe why in words, it might help others to think about it. I suspect those of us who have had therapy have been asked this probably often by the therapist. Luckily my therapists have obviously understood why for me even though I have trouble expressing why beyond it is just being the real me. The next step for me is the big step – surgery. And I think that is becoming clearer for me. I want to legally be a female. change that M to F on my ID so it is no longer a worry that I might slip up. Before the pandemic hit last March, being around my friends who only knew me as a girl, as I was really starting to get interested in dating guys, but scared to if a guy somehow touched me where I don’t yet want to be touched. The pandemic has kept schools closed here, but when it is over, I really want to start dating. I really want as normal a female life as I can have meaning love and marriage and maybe even adoption so I can be a mother.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?