Reply To: Living as Sophie

Anonymous

Thanks for your replies and stories too. It’s three months further on. Months of more COVID chaos, or tiers and tears. My area in Britain’s been in and out of every level of restriction (Tiers 1, 2 and 3, as well as full lockdown and now Christmas bubbles ahead). Everyone’s worried and confused. The vaccine’s being rolled out at least … if we can manage to bring it into the country still after January 1st. What a weird time.

As the year closes, the last bits of the old me are disappearing from the world. Everyone I work with found out during October and Nobember… and they’ve been overwhelmimgly supporting. Thank you to a really enlightened and organised HR rep, a kind young lady who’s also become one of my new friends, as well as a great ally.

I have a new driving licence and passport, new name and title and female markers all over my bank records and cards, pension , employment records etc.

And I’ve started on the medical journey… had my psych evaluation, been referred for HRT, just had the first set of blood tests done. Started my first facial electrolysis treatments. My chest is starting to expand… helped along by a few creams and a breast pump. I was wearing a jersey last night decorated with Christmas puddings in just the right place, and there were indeed a couple of small plump puddings poking through underneath. Doing wonders for my self-confidence.

My last few contacts have been finding out over Christmas cards. You know – the ones who don’t check LinkedIn or Facebook, who I hadn’t seen or spoken to all year.  They got a little “round robin” letter and photos enclosed with the card. Don’t normally do stuff like that , but I bet that’s one they won’t be forgetting in a hurry!

Happy Christmas to my Transgender Heavenly friends, and my very best wishes for a healthy and safe New Year. Make 2021 a good one loves xxx

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?