Reply To: New To Transgender Heaven

Thanks DeeAnn,

I live alone now, and I have a new email address using new details, however I’m still on edge even though only I have access to my computer, in the past they have gained access to my files and information by knowing security questions to previous accounts (Hotmail, Gmail etc), they gained access to my password vault using my ex partners laptop which I had a profile on.

I’m hoping I’m now more secure but time will tell, I’m very paranoid regarding my issues, although it’s not what I want to think about too much.

Thank you for your suggestions though 🙂 I’m a trained computer engineer, although I haven’t worked for a while due to C-PTSD and anxiety’s. Which also doesn’t help as I know how to get round issues and I taught others too well on how to tell me information I needed when I was working and living with the family members.

Right now I want to explore the new me without fears, doubts and paranoia, if I can do that here then this site may be what I need to open up, figure myself out and decide what steps to take and get some advice on what not to do too.

Again Thankyou 😊

xx Nielle xx

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.