Reply To: I’m new to this

I find myself rejecting it sometimes too. I’ve lived as a woman denying the male side of me since I was a teenager, it’s hard to accept it. As a child, I was a total boy and my parents didn’t care how I was, but as I got older, I was treated badly for dressing like a guy and told I looked like a “dyke”. It gave me very low self esteem at the time. As I got away from home, I was more comfortable as myself but I still identified as a woman, just didn’t dress like one. Obviously I do not get many dates like this, but I am happier alone. Now I notice when I identify as a male, I am much happier. The only homophobic person in my family would be my father, and he is in his mid 70s, and he’s racist and every other stereotype of a late in life white man.

May I suggest if you can afford it, talking to a therapist? I’m finding it very beneficial to me. I’m not using insurance and they’re online and affordable if you know where to look. My therapist is helping me get comfortable identifying as a male and easing into the life.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?