Reply To: I’m new to this

I am also new to this. I am just starting to ask “How far will this go?” I am beginning to realise that I don’t know what I want to identify as anymore but certainly not male.

How far that extends into Female is yet to be seen but I’ve dreamed of being a girl for years (Since School days) and I am far more comfortable in women’s clothing than male.

For the last few years, I have wanted my own boobs at the very least so that I can be who I am.

Today, I looked in the mirror and a slightly nervous Catherine looked back. Then she smiled and I knew that it wasn’t a mistake. The more I think about what I want, the more I want Catherine to be here more.

I know that my family and work colleagues are very likely to be supportive, but I want to fully explore if this is the journey I should take before I start to “Announce it to the world”.

I have just lost my wife but as I’ve been her full-time carer for at least 6 years, however this has not stopped the dressing and has, if anything, suppressed what I might want over caring for my wife. I do miss her, and she would have shared this journey if her health had got better. For now, it just me & Catherine making our way in the world.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.