Reply To: A few days in as a TGH sister

Hi, Georgie.  Great to meet you and welcome to Heaven.    You ask a question that has more answers than members here.  I’m not sure there is an ‘easy’ way to confide in our loved ones and friends.  But it is still something to be faced when maaking our change.

When I made up my mind that it was time, I immediately scheduled sessions with a therapist, and I am glad I did.  She has been there to ask me questions that are hard to ask myself, as well support me as I make each step along my way.  I talked with her about each situation before I told somebody.  This truly helped me lessen the worries, make a realistic plan and share victories and defeats.

I must admit, though, that it was much more difficult making my decision to embark on my adventure.  Once committed, every next step was easier that I ever anticipated.

Again, welcome to the site, and I’m glad you are making yourself at home.   I hope my response is helpful.  Have a very Happy Christmas and may next year be your best ever.

Peace and love       Carly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?