Reply To: Bit of this bit of that.

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Glad that you found us! I think you will like it here. There are some other Australians here, but I don’t have a sense of the size of the population.

I was also on FetLife for a while, but I haven’t been there in a few years. I think part of my problem was that it was a bit confusing. When I first started dressing I went to monthly CD/Trans gatherings in a town about 90 minutes away. They announced things through FetLife, so I joined. Anyway, I guess it wasn’t my thing.

While I’m sure many will offer advice concerning fashion, makeup, etc. if asked, we don’t have a dedicated forum for that here. However, there is specific forum on CrossdresserHeaven.com

I worked in Taiwan for 6 years. For over 4 years of that time, our general contractor was Boris Lend-Lease. I got to know many Aussies and New Zealanders. I appreciated the straightforwardness and the lack of pretense. We worked hard, but we also had some great times!

I have in-laws just outside of Canberra. They immigrated 20+ years ago and are now retired. My wife and I visited them in 2007. Our last full day in-country was Australia Day in Sydney and I did the Sydney Tower SkyWalk. Thoroughly enjoyed the trip!

I appreciate your be being very complete in filling out your Profile. I often have to remind people to do that. It is a great starting point for people to get to know you and where you are in your journey. Note that for us, “journey” is important. It isn’t a sprint. It’s more like a marathon! From what you said, I think you have a good sense of that.

Anyway, it is a very welcoming community and I hope that you enjoy your time here.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?