Reply To: Bit of this bit of that.

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

It is a site by and for trans people. While our experiences are all different to a degree, there are a number of common aspects. There a strong sense of Been There, Done That, Got The Panties. Due to that, I think it is easy for folks to see themselves in the challenges of new people. It serves as a reminder of where we have come from.

There is an old saying about standing on the shoulders of those who have come before. In a place and situation like this, it is so evident. That’s the support that we have and that we try to remember going forward.

I have a pet peeve about people leaving the community after they transition. It is the same situation when a long time, very experienced employee goes out the door due to retirement or taking another job. All that they have gained in their tenure goes out the door with them if there hasn’t been some sort of attempt to capture it. To me it is a very self-serving attitude that says “I got mine, I don’t care whether you get your or not.”. Anyway, shit happens…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?