Reply To: Hi there

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Leah:

Yes, this is the Place!

A little bit of trivia for you:

I live in Cathedral City, California. It is the next town east of Palm Springs. Just to our north is another town called Desert Hot Springs. There was an adventurer and character known as Cabot Yerxa. He built a house in Desert Hot Springs that was a bit over 5,000 sq ft (~465 sq meters) essentially by himself using only materials that he found or was given. He built it in the style of the Pueblo Indians. My wife and I have visited there a couple of times and it definitely one of a kind.

Anyway, there is a sign hanging on the house:

“There is no place, just like this place, anywhere near this place, so this must be the place!”

And so, here we are!

So, I trust this will be a good experience for you. Also, I encourage you to fill in more of your Profile page. It helps people to understand where things are for you and the challenges that you are facing…

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.