Reply To: Another newbie

Diana W
FREE

I couldn’t edit my original post but I wanted to add this to give more background info about me.  I am feminine.  I feel it to my soul.  I’m here to explore what that might mean for me in the future.

When Diana first emerged I thought I was just going to be a man who likes wearing dresses but it seems I am much more than that.  My tastes in just about everything have changed.  I watch a lot of house flipping shows on HGTV, stuff I was never interested in before.  I even love romance films.  My taste in music has totally changed.  Even my taste in books has changed.  I used to love horror and action thrillers.  Now I’m devouring romance novels.  I definitely have a feminine side and she’s exerting more of an influence on me.  Transitioning is not on the cards as my wife has made it clear she married a man and any change in that would effectively end our marriage.  We have been married for 15 years and after a rocky few days she has been amazingly understanding and supportive, even allowing me to be dressed around her and even calling me Diana a few times.  My favorite alcoholic drink is red wine, where I used to prefer beer.  I belong to Goodreads and I just changed my profile just putting my name as D W, my masculine and feminine initials.  I took down my profile pic and put a pic of the words “I like who I am becoming…a lot.”  I’m not ready to come out fully on GR, but anyone who has been following my reading list must have noticed how my book choices have changed.

The point to my post is for anyone who became a CD later in life, and I know there are a fair few of you out there, did you notice a similar change in tastes?  Or is it just me?  I’m just curious to know how common this phenomenon is.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?