Reply To: What’s wrong with Spironolactone?

Beth
FREE

I have been experiencing more depression and panic attacks than I have in a long time. It was noticeable to both me and my wife, so I stopped taking it yesterday after reading this article (and others). The article lists many different side effects that transitioning people were experiencing, and several of them ring true with me. I will see how I am faring after some time away from the Spiro, and how my E and T levels look, and will report back. Yes, it may be “safe” in certain regards, but it will depend on underlying issues that can vary by individual. Also, given many results that were reported as poor, I am going to see how I do without it. If I cannot get decent results from just the injectable EV, I may stop transitioning, rather than going back on Spiro. Might have to check into a different anti-androgen, but the category seems to be fraught with bad side effects.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.