Reply To: What age did you know you were transgender?

When I was 11 I would try on my sister’s clothes.  It was thrilling for me to wear lingerie and dresses and I longed to go out dressed as a girl.  My sister found out what I was doing and she threatened to tell our Mom if I didn’t stop.  I guess she took pity on me and she gave me her old clothes if I would promise that I would wear only what was in the two lower drawers and the things in the very back of her closet with tape on the hangers.  I was ecstatic and I finally got up the nerve to ask her to help me with makeup.  She said she would if I bought my own and she gave me some of her old mascara, eye shadow, an old eyebrow pencil and I gave her money to buy eyeliner, lip gloss, lip liner and foundation.

Well, needless to say I was now dressing whenever I could.  Because I couldn’t drive yet, I asked her if she would take me shopping at a mall near us and I went with her dressed in a wrap skirt, sweater, opaque tights and mules.  She told me not to talk out loud and I would probably pass.  She let me use one of her purses and a car coat and told me if I sat down to keep my legs together , cross them at the ankle or knee and to keep my hands in my lap unless I was doing something.  She also told me to take little steps and to keep my shoulders back.  Now I wanted to go out dressed as a girl whenever I could, which, sadly, was not that often.

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.