Reply To: Hello… My name is Jade. Or Matt… I’m honestly not sure…

Anonymous

Hello Jade. Wow, your emotional fluctuations were so me before I started HRT. Due to a vasectomy that went too far (at that time) 15 years ago I had almost no natural testosterone in my system. With no intentions to transition at that time I took Testosterone injections for 12 years until I decided to transition.  However, it was 3 years before I started HRT.

During that time I experienced extreme mood fluctuations. Though never officially diagnosed I thought I was bipolar. I did everything I could to try to control it including becoming OCD over everything as I tried to make order out of my life. Within 3 weeks of starting HRT my emotions settled out and I began to feel peaceful. There have been times since that I felt my emotions were getting out of control again but it was always related to having skipped my HRT meds for whatever reason.

The bipolar out of control feelings have made me a believer in the need to medicate our brains and body just like we do when we have other body diseases.  During that three years before I started HRT I was frequently on the edge of the abyss close to ending my life. So when I tell others of my need to transition and take HRT to survive I know what I am talking about.

I am not diagnosing your condition but I am a firm believer now in the need to have a proper body chemistry and in the power of hormones.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?