Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Becca,
Blessings and gratitude at your courage and careful consideration. Not everyone can find the strength and love to look past the transmutation of their spouse’s exterior.
I know, because my wife of 20 years couldn’t.  Your relationship with your spouse must have been strong enough, too.  That was not my case and I know how much pain and stress it caused my (now) ex-wife to even think of me shapeshifting, having lived a secret she didn’t know.
I guess what I’m saying is that I admire you for your ability to work through the struggle and taking the time to deeply reflect where your heart was really at.  Your relationship was tested and you two came out on top.  Thank you for your commitment!
Even if you had been honest and couldn’t go any further than being a supporting friend, I hope your spouse has let you know how much even that would have helped.  It is because of people like you that the world becomes a safer, more human place.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?