Reply To: Back from a break

Just want to share some thoughts of how I feel now.  Since coming back here and finally meeting with a therapist yesterday, so many more childhood memories of feelings of wanting to be a girl have become more obvious.  Memories of mostsly wanting to play with girls and girl toys.  So many memory flashes that I ignored or was passive about.  Even as entering my teenage years I went through a time of wanting to grow my hair.  At the time I just thought I wanted a different look.    Times also I would tuck my private area between my legs and wish i looked like a girl down there.

I always read people say “they just knew they were in the wrong body”.  Until the last couple weeks I never really understood it fully.  But now I do because that’s how I feel.
Its so amazing how your mind changes.  When I look at girls now, it’s changed from being sexually attracted to them to being I want to be them in the physical manner.
anyways sorry for the long post just wanted to share my feelings.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?