Reply To: Autumn’s Dream

Autumn
FREE

Hi, Jamie. Thank you. You’re really sweet. Hope all is going well for you as you settle into your new home. Right now, the one thing I would like to discuss most, did you ever feel like the urge to be the person who was the woman you wanted to be growing so strong that you no longer cared if your secret became public? That’s where I am right now. To start off the new year, I started wearing items of clothing that I normally only wore at home, and it felt really good. I was comfortable, more relaxed than I have been at work in a long time. But there was no chance anyone would ever know I was wearing clothing I wasn’t supposed to be wearing underneath my outward appearance. Then last night, I put on a necklace that I also only wear at home. A small pendant of the female symbol on a pretty silver chain. I put it on underneath my sweatshirt so no one would see it, but I knew it was there. I could feel it, and it felt nice. About half way through my shift, I noticed it came out and was dangling over my outermost layer of clothing. I quickly hid it again, wondered if anyone had noticed, but I realized I was no longer that worried about being exposed for who I really am.

Have you ever experienced anything similar to this?

Thank you. Big Hug

Autumn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?