Reply To: Autumn’s Dream

Anonymous

Out of all the many trans people that I know only one trans girl claims she has never had gender dysphoria. Everyone else will tell you that the dysphoria will only get worse with time.  You will finally get to the point that you feel like if you don’t live as your true self you will explode.

I work in the construction industry and go to a lot of small towns in east and north Texas. We wear jeans and jerseys along with safety equipment. Females that do the same work also wear the same type of clothing. All of my clothing is either female or unisex. I also have less than two years before I retire and I am trying to make sure they don’t have a reason to lay me off. I have waivered back and forth about whether I change my gender marker and officially announce to my company that I am trans. I have decided to wait. If asked about being trans by someone that needs to know I will tell them my whole life story.

When I started going out dressed in Dallas it was to a LGBT church for Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services. I would dress after I left my neighborhood. This was a year ago. After several months of that and after the service I went all over Dallas in female clothing, but only on Sundays. I never had any issues or anyone asking questions.

Three months ago I had my ankle surgery. Right before that my wife asked for the divorce.  So I figured what could be worse than her asking for a divorce so I decided that I would go full time female in the house and in public. This medical leave will last two more months. I still dress unisex when I go somewhere where people only know me as male. And I will wear a sports under a thick shirt when I go back to work. I am a 44D and it is getting hard to hide the girls.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?